Friday, April 17, 2009

Time Flies..


Time flies like an arrow.It's almost one year that I study in Tarc Kolej.I have learn lot of knowledge & skill in this one year.It's a step that I must go through in my life.


I have lot of HAPPY DAY.BAD MOOD & even is DAMN ANGRY that happen around me in my kolej life.Although it just a two years life in Kuala Lumpur,it's a good memory for me & I am very cherish the time that I spend in Kuala Lumpur especially is the time that I get along with my classmates.


My class consist of the GOOD PEOPLE & BAD PEOPLE as well as some "monkey".I am

VERY..

VERY...

VERY....

cherish our friendship in this two years life because we will separate after finish the Diploma course.


Grace,Eileen,Darryl,Joy & .....are the best friend that I meet in my kolej life.Knowing you all are a gift that give by the god & it's not for a while but is for a lifetime.


So...


HOPE WE CAN KEEP IN TOUCH FOREVER..


so that we won't forget each others after finish the Diploma course.


Lastly..
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER...



No comments:

Post a Comment